How to combine SEO & PPC data for more powerful results
Substance Communications is known for its SEO in Digital Marketing. As a user, all you have to do is search for what you need on Google. Within a split second, thousands of search results are visible. Have you ever noticed that the word "Ad" is written on the first few search results? These are on top because they paid Google to do so.
You are shown the organic search results that appear after the "Ads" section because Google's algorithm deems them relevant. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay-Per-Click are the two methods used to rank websites on search engine results pages (PPC).
The "Ads" you see are a result of Pay-Per-Click marketing, in which you place bids on keywords (search queries for which you want your page to appear), choose your target audience metrics (demographic information), and launch ad campaigns that appear at the top of the search results page!
When we speak of "organic ranking", we are referring to SEO in digital marketing, where you must modify your content in accordance with Google's algorithm to make your website appear more relevant than competing websites.
How to combine SEO & PPC?
Here are some ideas for effective SEM strategies that integrate SEO and PPC tactics: Here are some ideas for effective SEM strategies that integrate SEO and PPC tactics:
- Use keyword Suggestions: The foundation of SEO is using the appropriate keywords in your content, and PPC ads can benefit from the same strategies. It also works the other way around; you may update your webpage with the more pertinent keywords after using PPC tools to identify which keywords are doing better than others because they provide you with faster results and conversion data.
- Make a top-notch landing page: Create a fantastic landing page using your SEO strategy for which you want to run sponsored advertisements. You don't want visitors to simply click away from your website since then you'll have wasted your money. Bounce rate is another measure that Google looks at to see if consumers are happy with the search result, and if they click on your page and then leave it right away, you will be demoted.
- Increase your page engagement: If your website is not on the first page of the search results, PPC might be utilised to gain initial momentum. Making sure your website is well-built can increase user engagement and your frequency of appearance in organic search results.
- Appear twice on the first page of the search results: The next step for you is to spend in PPC if you are already at the top of the organic results so that you may show up twice! If you display more frequently, customers are more inclined to click on your page!
- Link your website pages on Social Media: To various social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and even Pinterest, add links to your website and blog. Google is more likely to associate your link with you if it appears in more locations. You can ask other content creators to provide a link to your website on their pages.
- Frequently test & update your strategy: PPC can be used to evaluate your complete SEO plan. Simply lower your ad spending budget on your SEO sites and improve your performance using the analytical data. This is particularly useful for testing Ad copy, Meta descriptions, and H1, H2, and H3 tags.
Join hands with Substance Communications and take your brand to the next level with our amazing and effective Digital Marketing strategies